Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

WTB: SCAFFOLDING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pstgermaine
Syrup Seeker
Syrup Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: WTB: SCAFFOLDING Reply with quote

I need three to four sections of scaffolding. If anyone has any they would like to sell, please contact me via email. Thanks! thumbs_up! [/b]
Uncle Steve
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

Location: Big Rapids, MI and Eagle Ridge AKA Red Roof Inn (2006) ... East end BBI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some scaffolding from this BB and most sections will be left on the Island with the Moderator Rob, since he needs to get up high on his house. Keep in touch with Rob when you get on the Island, and I am sure we can work a deal of some sort.. They ARE NOT FOR SALE , however we can work out something.. Laughing

Uncle Steve

Uncle Steve
pstgermaine
Syrup Seeker
Syrup Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Thanks!! Reply with quote

Thanks, Steve! I'll do that. I appreciate your help!! Smile
doug miller
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not what you would call handy, so could you tell me if this is the kind of scaffolding you use for constructing a building--for example, using to lift roof trusses up, etc? Of are they just to use for standing on while painting and that sort of thing? If they are for building construction, I am working on figuring out one way or the other to put a cottage up this summer. If I figure out I can't afford to have it built for me, I have been talking to a friend who does building projects about building a small frame cottage with some other friends who are much more handy than I. Would this be the sort of scaffolding we might be able to rent for a few days to frame and close in the cottage?
Uncle Steve
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

Location: Big Rapids, MI and Eagle Ridge AKA Red Roof Inn (2006) ... East end BBI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I will be using it for, and yes it probably will be available.. I like trade stuff.. My insurance won't allow me to rent it out.. You can understand " High, Fall, = $$ " :cheers:

Uncle Steve
Stephen & Lori Doughty
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, Doug, Rob, or anyone else who may be interested, I posted a pic of the scaffolding in the album.

I hate to say that I don't know how to create a web site to put pics on, so anyway...

If anyone on the east end needs to borrow a couple of sections of the scaffolding, I will have a couple at our place.
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
[img]http://www.bois-blanc.com/phpBB2/album_see.php?id=125[/img]

Very Happy

Sorry, I guess my instructions are not very clear. I think I'm going to hire Dan Reynolds as the instruction writer for the site. Smile He's a technical writer by profession.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: