Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Can someone please summarize...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> BBI TOWN HALL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Can someone please summarize... Reply with quote

i have been working a trial in St. Louis...i haven't had time to read everything...every time i login, there are eleventy-billion new posts. i would like to stay informed but i just don't have time right now.

does anybody want to tell me what the heck is going on?

i realize this may be a totally insane request but i'm hoping somebody might be bored and want to help a girl out....
Jester
Gold Coast Guest
Gold Coast Guest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This can show you from what Mike White has posted before ....

Click on forum in the menu at the top. Then click on Island Events. You should see a list in reverse chronilogical order. Start with Pending Lawsuit with Township, then Letter to BBI Voters, and then Change of Date, Public Hearing. That should keep you busy for a while but lays out the whole thing in order.

My intent was to separate the zoning issue talked about in the Letter to Voters thread from the Public Hearing thread. The rezone issue was turning into a completely different, but related, subject. Maybe I should have let one subject continue to blend into another in one thread, sorry.

There is a rezoning issue that has some (a bunch) folks peaved. Mostly covered at the posting in the Island Events under Letter to BBI. That first page covers alot of the issue ..... Oh yeah .....
Quote:
eleventy-billion

Excellent term!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> BBI TOWN HALL All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: