Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

The Polls Are Ready!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Photo Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: The Polls Are Ready! Reply with quote

All registered members are welcome to vote in the Photo Contest polls..

Thank you to the contributors to the contests! We enjoy the new pictures on the home page very much! Very Happy

I let this go longer to gather contributors. The polls will run for a week to determine which photos will grace our home page... Thanks everyone for your patience! Cool The old picture of the Big Mac was moved to sharing.. The size of the photo was too small..

Links below.....

Photo of the Season
http://www.bois-blanc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1171

Your Neck of the Woods
http://www.bois-blanc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1170
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voting is going well.. Very Happy Don't forget to vote in both contests.. I provided the links above... Just a couple more days! Cool
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are some just back from hunting on the Island.. Last chance to get those votes in on the contests! Very Happy Click on the links above..
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last day to vote! The winners will be declared tomorrow.. Happy Thanksgiving! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Photo Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: