Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

New Visitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathy Craft
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:54 am    Post subject: New Visitor Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Kathy Craft. My husband and I used to own the Boathouse
on the island. We sold it in 1999. Shotly after, he passed away. I'm
now in Cheboygan while our son is in high school. I still have a place on the island. It is the old Jim Daninburg place down by Snake Island. I
can"t wait until I can retire on the island. I'm currently employed as a manager at McDonalds in Cheboygan. Rick is a senior this year. Don't know his plans as of yet. I was really happy to see this site. I will check it out everyday.

Kathy craft
and 3 boys. We owned and operated the Boathouse from 1991-1999. After my husband passed away in 1999, I have been in Cheboygan with our son Rick while he is in high school. Will be back on the island soon.
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the site, glad you're here. I too can't wait to retire to the island, although it will be a little while since our first kid is eleven days old today. Very Happy Since you live in Cheboygan, how often do you get to the island? A lot I hope. I can't wait to get up there again, it's been since before Labor Day when we were there last.

Take care,
Rob
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kathy! Remember me? Stacy, Al and I came down for breakfast a lot when you were there... Chat with you soon... Susie
Kathy Craft
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al's Sister wrote:
Hi Kathy! Remember me? Stacy, Al and I came down for breakfast a lot when you were there... Chat with you soon... Susie

Hi Susie,

Yes I do remember you. How have you been? Haven't seen you in a long time. Once in awhile I go down to Hawk's Landing and see alot of my old customers. Talk to you later. Kathy
and 3 boys. We owned and operated the Boathouse from 1991-1999. After my husband passed away in 1999, I have been in Cheboygan with our son Rick while he is in high school. Will be back on the island soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: