Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

back to the party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: back to the party Reply with quote

hi everyone...you are probably wondering which of the plethora of katies this could be...well, it is the senior member, katie shannon...i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who called, sent cards, sent flowers and made the long trip to owosso in memory of my dad...my mom, pete, and i really appreciate everyones support...as most of you know, we lost my grandpa a couple of years ago...with the loss of grandpa al compounded by the loss of dad, things will never be the same on the island for my family....our loss is immeasurable...again, thanks for your thoughts and support...
leebird
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: HEY KATIE!!! Reply with quote

its lee, i was hoping that the "katie" was you! we got the boblo tatler in the mail and i read the article from your uncle matt, i keep in on my bed side table, propped up against my lamp. its sooo wonderful. i can't even imagine for you, but i think about your dad often and every time sadness swells up in me i read it and his words make me smile. i just wanted to share that with you.
i hope ill get to see ya this summer on the island... its been too long. i am going to be there for a while, june-mid aug. i am going to work at hawks and live on my own! soooooo exited and can not wait! until then... this site helps alot, glad you said hey.
if youd like to email me back- leebird213@hotmail.com
love and miss you!
pilotkid
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hey katie, this is jonathon. Just wanted to say Hi and definately "back to the party"
luv ya
island turtle
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katie, darlin',
I'd sure love to see the poem! How are you, Mom, and Pete? Grandma? My good thoughts and prayers are w/ you all every day! XOXO Smile
pilotkid
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Back to the Party Reply with quote

Are the Shannons/Mclaurys/Freyes the only ones who say back to the party? LOL...just wonderin
pilotkid
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Back to the Party Reply with quote

Are the Shannons/Mclaurys/Freyes the only ones who say back to the party? LOL...just wonderin
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are the only ones...the subject "back to the party" was just my little tribute...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: