Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hi Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Still looking around and I like what I see so far.... I'm Susie, Al White's sister...... Hope this takes off. Looks like it will be a great way to stay in touch....
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...I am Al's other Sister...Lisa....great site! Smile
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi Sisters! Mr. Green

Welcome to the forum, glad you like it! Yes, hopefully this will take off. We've had quite a few people register, but so far only a few have been "chatty". We need to get some of the readers to be posters somehow. Laughing

Thanks for stopping in,
Rob
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob.... We will send a link out to the people we know... I found you through Bunker's site. Lisa is a photographer and sells her work at Hawk's.. She will send the site shots on occassion. The Al we are connected to is Al White at the post office. Very Happy We would love to be year round residents! I have spent a couple winters on the Island and believe it is the best time of year to enjoy the peace and solitude.. Too awesome! I'll be around and hope I can help out with some of the questions....
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Lisa and Susie, I am a friend of Lana's. We have known each other since we were kids (around 5 yrs old) from the island. My mom is Kay Winters, well Bennett now. We all use to play games at Al's house, its been a really long time. I still talk to Lana and Missy and I got to see Lana last time I was in Detroit. Nice to see some familar people on here. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Troy! I have sent a link to this site to just about everyone I know including Lana and Missy... I'm going to have to recheck Lana's address though because hers came back undelivered..I remember a Rick Winters but The times you are talking about were my troubled teen years and I missed a lot of Island time then... We will have to get aquainted here, hey?
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick is my uncle. I told Lana about this site but she has been having computer problems so it may be awhile before she can check it out.
Is Lisa the one that runs your family website? Lana let me see all the pictures on there, which is really cool. Talk to you later.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susie runs the Family Site, I just help! Very Happy
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa does a lot of the pictures!!!! We do enjoy that site...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: