Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Real Estate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Iafrate
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Real Estate Reply with quote

Lee Iafrate is the Real Estate agent for Coldwell Banker Northern Lakes on Bois Blanc Island. Many properties available
repeater
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Iafrate, this is off the subject but are you familar with St Sabina Church or grade school. Dennis Calhoun , aka repeater
liafrate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: St. Sabrina Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,

"Lee" Iafrate is Lucia Iafrate, thus not a Mr. . We have no knowledge of St. Sabrina's Church. So Sorry.

Yours,

Lee
repeater
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I saw your picture on your website I thought Lee was you other half. I hope I didn't make an enemy. My kids went to grade school with a Iafrate family I thought it might be yours. Dennis
hoverusa
Island Idolizer
Island Idolizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a great web site that list tons of real estate for sale on the island!!
it is at :

http://www.bbi-realestate.com/

it seems to be the same nice people who run Hawks Landing Wink
liafrate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Real Estate on Bois Blanc Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,

They probably were relatives, My husband, Jack's father had several brothers and lots of cousins. Where did you live? NOW, about Real Estate on the island. I'm working on a personal website, but, if you want to see what I have listed on the island, you can go to cheboygan@coldwellbanker.com. , or just coldwellbanker.com . You will get everything our office has listed.
We've been coming to the island since the early '80s, and moved here year around in 1994. I've been a Realtor since 1978. I felt I needed the exposure and the support services of a National company, so I hung my license with Coldwell Banker Northern Lakes in Cheboygan. I live here year around...except for jaunts here and there. I maintain an office area here in my home because I concentrate on Island properties only. It's a great company. We just added our fifth office...on Mackinac Island. Very cool. If you keep track of the properties I list, you will find the majority sell and do not stay around for more than one season...particularly those on the water. We are members of the multiple listing service, thus have access to all the listings of all three brokers who list property here on the island...or surrounding areas.

I would be glad to help you find your spot on Bois Blanc. My e-mail address is liafrate@starband.net.

Looks like you have a rather exciting life.

Yours truly,

"Lee" Iafrate
repeater
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time I lived in Detroit, St. Sabina was in Dearborn Hts. My kids all went on to College and good jobs. I moved North and it wasn't cold enough so I work South. Did you check my photo album. I'll check out your site. Dennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: