Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Book excerpt now on website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A.C. Haeffner
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Book excerpt now on website Reply with quote

I've placed an excerpt from "Island Nights" -- my first Bois Blanc novel -- on my news website. If anybody unfamiliar with the book wants a taste of it, you can find it at http://www.odessafile.com/F-IslandNights.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought that book at Hawk's Landing last summer and read it over a weekend. Very entertaining reading. I give it thumbs_up! thumbs_up! two thumbs up.

Great website also! How long have you had that going?
A.C. Haeffner
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I started the website at the beginning of the year. I figured on making it a feature site -- short stories, photos, contributions from readers and such -- but it became mostly news-oriented. I finally got around to running the excerpt from Island Nights, and will probably do the same with its prequel-sequel, The Islander, with Cabins in the Mist, and with my latest novel, The Maiden of Mackinac. I'm not getting rich from the site, but I'm having fun with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: