Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Can't wait for October 26!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: Can't wait for October 26! Reply with quote

I'll be up for four days starting the 26th. This is a trip I look forward to all year. I bring three friends who also love the island....Can't wait for my boys to be old enough to be there with me. We stay at a small cabin that shares a driveway with Kathy Craft. It is near Snake Island....Feel free to stop by and say hello.....

Last edited by bknoll on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the forum! I'm of the opinion that you should bring the boys, get them started lovin' the island early in life. Very Happy Kirsten and I brought Kate up a couple of weeks ago when she was sixteen days old; I can tell already that she loves it as much as we do. We only have a three hour ride though, so that might make a difference; I'm not sure where Birch Run is. Is it a long journey? I'm not sure when we'll be up next, if we're up the last weekend of Oct. maybe we'll see you. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks for checking in and saying hi, stop back often.

Rob
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my five-year old Peyton on the island several times, but our 8 month old Logan has yet to make the voyage. The cabin we stay in is very rustic, so unfortunately my wife is not a big fan of the trip.
Birch Run is between Flint and Saginaw (mile marker 136). However, I live 30 minutes south of BR so the trip is a bit longer. We always catch the 8:00 a.m. boat so we usually leave about 3:30 am which is part of the fun! Talk to you soon.....Brad
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my five-year old Peyton on the island several times, but our 8 month old Logan has yet to make the voyage. The cabin we stay in is very rustic, so unfortunately my wife is not a big fan of the trip.
Birch Run is between Flint and Saginaw (mile marker 136). However, I live 30 minutes south of BR so the trip is a bit longer. We always catch the 8:00 a.m. boat so we usually leave about 3:30 am which is part of the fun! Talk to you soon.....Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: