Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

hello - with questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinky
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: hello - with questions Reply with quote

hi everyone. i am looking for some information on places to stay while visiting the island. I have not been there yet; however, I would like to come visit this summer and go kayaking. i own some land on the island but have not been to visit it yet. i think its about time. Smile any suggestions on places to stay? Thanks!
pinky
doug miller
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would check with Glenn and Judy Munro. They rent out a nice, very reasonably priced cottage on the west end--great place to kayak and great views. Their # is 231 634 7226.
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, the webmaster of this site, rents out his home on the west end.

http://www.bridge-view.net/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Weena Fritzer
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: places to stay Reply with quote

You own property such as we do. But we love staying on our own chunk of paradise. Try it out Rustic Style. :]
shelby
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Place to stay........... Reply with quote

Insel Haus is the only B&B on the island. All of the rooms can be seen on our web site: www.inselhausbandb.com
Drop in when you are on the island and take a tour of Insel Haus. Your welome to walk in, look around, ask questions. If you knit you may want to visit any Wednesday evening. Its walk-in night! for knitters . . . and yes, they also do some talking!

Shelby, Christa and Teddy Bear
Innkeepers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: