Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Photo Contests Back On..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Photo Contests Back On.. Reply with quote

baby photo contest

We're looking for the most adorable baby photo of the members. If you have a photo of yourself up to age 2 (or older if it is your youngest one) please post it in the Jr. Mugshots Album.

winter photo contest

Still open for that perfect winter shot from the Island.. Please post in the Seasonal Photo Contest Album..

Highest rated picture in both albums on March 17th 2004 will be posted on the home page of the Bois Blanc Island Site.. Have fun everyone! And good luck!
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking.... After the Baby Photo Contest, how about favorite pets! Let me know what you think.
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: that would be great !! Reply with quote

I vote to have a pet contest after the Jr. mug shot !!

that would be alot of fun ..

good suggestion ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: