Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Pointe Aux Pins Post Office is selling a history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Pointe Aux Pins Post Office is selling a history Reply with quote

My name is Alan White and am postmaster of Pointe Aux Pins Post Office. I am selling a 53 page history titled, A Brief History of Michigan, Great Lakes Transportation, Mackinac Straits Area, Bois Blanc Island, U.S. Postal Service. I am charging $8.00 and mailing it free. You can order it by writing or calling the post office. My address and telephone are:

Pointe Aux Pins Post Office
PO Box 9998
Pointe Aux Pins MI 49775

Tel. # (231) 634-7211
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: GOOD Reply with quote

GOOD FOR YOU ALAN AND I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME GETTING THIS HISTORY OF THE ISLAND TOGETHER ..... I KNOW ITS A-ONE MATERIAL !! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: