Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Tea party Morons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL...HELL!!! I am glad no one ever attacked George BUSH!!! If he ever became President....you ALL would surely support him...WAIT???

Wasn't that Dip...POOP already in office??? And everyone of you saying to support the OFFICE...common' people!!!
Squeaky
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I am not a whiner, but I for one am not so sure as to our Obama's motive. And we say talk to the people that really need it? Not the ones in the regions that are doing well? Tell us, what region, town county, state is doing well?

We attended one of these tea party's and I was not at all impressed with the speakers. The people in the crowd, YES. The people want what is right for all not just the low income or the rich. If WE ARE ALL in this together, then WE ALL should be playing and paying an equal part. Do not throw in bigger taxes on just the working person, or retirees, make everyone pay for what they may be getting now or in the future. Working people and those that have worked and are now retired should not have to foot the bill forever for those that haven't or won't or for those that now have to finally work because welfare is making them.. Many of us have worked for years to be where they are today. And for those that have not, oh well. Get going. Better late than never. It is now time the next set put in their labor, time, money, effort, energy, etc. We are officially passing the torch.... Come on people, do a good job and quit complaining, it is your turn to carry the load for us...... We carried it for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: