Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Island Boys Just Want to Have Fun! B.S. Starts Here..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a storm is brewin'. Must be another election year. Sure is nice and peaceful in here Cool
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya no trash talking, just the total truth in here. Nice thread....... Laughing Man if that site on politics keeps up we better get that other Island up and running soon or we will have an other Civil wore........ Shocked Those of us that like to just be one of the heard get a little jumpy by all that bad talk...... #Mad

You are one person to the world, but you may be the world to one person.
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now it's f you if you disagree. Tough neighborhood. We'll just take over the little place and that way, we won't need health care. When I get sick, you lads can feed me to the bears. They'll either eat me or bury me. Either way, I'm good :cheers:
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA...YOU two left brained morons aren't just getting a free pass to that little island #evil
I have put in my paper work with the Feds., and you are not on the paperwork. I have the free (DAD gave ME) boat and you can bet I will be VERY Shocked selective on WHO gets on-board. Remember many of these tickets I will be selling will be ONE-WAY only Razz

NOW...after all these years of abuse, YOU TWO want to be part of my group Twisted Evil

HOWEVER...I think I will need two very reliable deckhands...do you think you can show up to work BLEW MY BALZ??? I know BABBLES can, but he has become a bit of a liability with that HIP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HEY....just 6.656 months until we are looking for that white gold again!!!
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man after all the times we got you out of bad situations you would think you would be a little more for giving of our little jokes........ Don't you remember the time we fished your dumb but out of the freezing water on the other side of the Ice bergs down by the old Birch shop........ LOL man how soon we for get........ Laughing That would have been a long swim down to the Calkins creek.

As for my hip.....man I'm like the bionic man, faster, stronger , better looking, etc....... it's great.... If you need a Captain for Minno I'm your man, I have been keeping a lot of Captain in me....... Shocked

Last edited by BBIBABS on Mon May 03, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to be a captain, you need a captain of industry. So here's what you do. Put a set of rabbit ears on top of the lighthouse, then sell TV services to that "other" island. Boy, the cash will be coming in by the boatload
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BABBLES...as I thought. Cool Your interview was much better than Blew Balz. He is always looking for the way to do...really nothing and try to make some money. YOU on the other hand, I know will get up in the morning Razz (Wood), and get to work. Let's let by gones be by gones ( cause you two dip...SHaTS gave skates with no turners on em so I would go into the water), and lets get to work on this FERRY thing. BLEW...time to buck up, call your PAPPY and get that free crap like Blaunt did...WE will need a boat remember Twisted Evil

MEN all for one and one for ME!!! and the road as well!!!
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been peeking at my web cam again Sparty......(wood) I even get up and go to work for Marvin now.......LOL He doesn't pay as well though. I didn't know that you had your Ice skates on back words again and went left in stead of right of visa versa..... Embarassed

You know sparty if that Uncle of My didn't take so much of the profits from his son you and I would get bigger profit sharing checks from the one and only way to Boblo.........Now that I think of it may be he was trying to get rid of me with that Air Sled trick..... Wow things are starting to get clearer now....... Laughing

Come old blue get some of that money from you pappy and we'll get us our own no competition FERRY service....

I shore hope old Planuticaus doesn't read this we my get in trouble with the local yocal....

Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaunt READ Laughing Seriously...he sleeps as soon as he hears the remote click the T.V. on Very Happy
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ya you got a pointe..... Some one may tell one us.... I guess if we have our customers come to Bois Blanc and take them from the West end to our Island he will still get his cut...... Shocked

Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellas...and GALZ!!!

I gotta campaing to run...so you will have to contact my people or read my posts on the R.I. primary for any updates from me. I hate to leave the little people out of this, but I have bigger and better things to cook Laughing
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya like teaching them young-ins the songs Uncle Ray used to sing to us....... Laughing

blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need a speech writer or a proofer, I hear Otis Mathis is available Shrug
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Sparty I hear that the weather is going to just your type. Enjoy the rain........ Cool

Rich S
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard from someone on the Island that "fartin Spartan" was masquerading as Jason Plaunt not to long ago. Some people will do just about anything to get closer to "Uncle Kurt". Rolling Eyes
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

always has been a resemblance 'tween them lads. Top to bottom....
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing That's because he is hopping to get a bigger proffet sharing check this year. And may need a job this summer seeing he has the teacher summer now....I hear that the drivers traning job at Hawks has been canceled....every one believes that they know how to drive already. That Gycolarry thing just didn't take hold like we all hopped.....

Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL...we can all agree that this person must have been drunk, stoned, and blind. HOWEVER...I feel I must continue to stay on the program I started that evil DAY. I have been running about .2 miles a day, 11 situps, 1/2 of a pull-up and countless...12 oz. curls. With this rigorous program I shall shed the 3 lbs. to get me back under the 206 I was at fighting weight and then I will only be MINNIE...ME!!! I will have a 12 pack set of abs with cooler...UNLIKE JASON'S...30 pack with, surrounding KEG...I will also get rid of the JOAKLEY sunglasses! I truly believe that this indvidual that had a BRAIN FART, thought cousin Jason had been working out all winter and was CUT...(BLUE TWISTED STEEL AND SEX APPEAL), like me!!! NO DICE sister, I am a man in charge...and down to half the size I was just a few short weeks ago....!!! GO ME

OH....YEAH, pray for snow!!!!
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have 12 pack abs of aluminum......we should compair this summer if I ever get up there. I know we will be up around the 22 of july but not sure about any other dates yet.

blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You two comparing "abs"? Thank the lord I don't get lunch today. It would never stay down.
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen old blue balls, now old spratypants and I didn't through any stones at you keg of abs now did we....and by the way I think that Teodor guy has the nicest abs of all of us but he is to big a sis to get on the puter and talk about himself,,,,,,,so I guess old GycoLarry is next in line......he has really been hitten the bricks selling that insurance scam the last couple of months....

Pharmer Lana
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, I haven't logged in here for over a yr! and this thread is STILL going?? lol

Hope the grad party went well Tony and Chris (and Nathan)
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some thing s just get better with age.....I'm not sure if this one of those things but it is still here....LOL

BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow we almost lost this again......back to life....LOL

blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice save... for a person of your advanced years. This is a good place for you to practice annoying the youngsters of the world. You must be getting good cause I haven't seen hide nor hair of fly paper boy in months :cheers:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 37 of 53

Jump to: