Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hello All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarrett rodriguez Sr.
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Hello All Reply with quote

So how is every thing going on the Island? Just want to introduce my self to all the people who don't know me. My name is Jarrett Rodriguez I and the son of Kathy and Larry Craft the former owners of the Boat House Restaurants Store and Motel. Also to those who know mom she is doing well she has retired and is living in Boyne City with Richard and his girl friend. Thank you for your time and cant wait to come to visit soon. Maybe next summer. I am having back surgery in the next few weeks having my spine fused. so i will be healed by spring. Miss the Island very much so, and the people over there where so nice and welcoming to my family when we first moved over there. The Island people are like the family you never had. Loving, caring, and helpful. Also my school teacher when i went to school there Miss. White thank you so much for caring and your dedication you put towards us kids we appreciated it very much so, and your Husband mike who substituted when needed thank you very much.
Rosemary
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you hear about your family. We miss the Boat House, too. Hope your surgery goes well. It is nice to hear that others think highly of the Island folks. Also, nice for you to be so respectful and wonderful to Mike and Lani White. They are great! Say hi to your Mom and Rick for me.

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Jarrett and Rosemary too. It is nice to feel appreciated. If you do come to the island, please stop in to visit. Bring the family. The kids could play on this under used beach Lani and I have. I do wish more kids would use it.

Mike & Lani White
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: