Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

subTrail it is then

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: subTrail it is then Reply with quote

Well, it looks like subTrail is the favorite so that is what I worked on today. Here's a list of what's new on the board:
  • Chat has been added to the bulletin board. Now you can chat with all of your island friends. You must be a registered user in order to used this function.
  • The Who Is Online box at the bottom of the page has been expanded to show who has visited today.
  • More smileys (emoticons) added today, click on View more Emoticons to see them all.
  • Smileys now keep moving after you've clicked on one of them. (They used to freeze up after one was selected)

Enjoy! #Turn-l

Rob

p.s. for those of you who voted for Classic, I'll see what I can do to bring it back soon.
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Today's mod Reply with quote

Today's mod is Hypercells!

To select a topic you need only to click on the cell instead of having to click on the actual text. Also, the cells change color when the cursor moves over it. #Fade in I also played with the background colors a little, changed the stark white to off white so it'll be a little easier on the eyes.

Rob
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Afro Oh, too cool, Rob.. You're the man! This site keeps getting better and better! Very Happy
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Susie!

Stay tuned y'all, it's going to get even better in the next few days. #infinity

Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: