Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Sad news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Elmer Engel
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: New dog Reply with quote

Islandnana, Right Guy is just pulling your leg.

As I have been saying for "five years", there is no difference between the parties. Bush-war. Obama-war. No dif.

Constitution says there must be a "declaration of war" and a vote of the entire congress before using our military in any way. So much for that after the NDAA, Patriot Act, 9-11, etc.

"Our" elected officials have arbitrarily made breaking the law a non-issue. Who is going to arrest them...the cops? LOL. Cops ignore the constitution, break privacy laws, kick in the wrong doors, and even kill innocent people without so much as a slap on the wrist. (Graham Whipple is the exception). Snowden and Manning have done their patriotic duty for their fellow countrymen. Now it is up to the rest of us to refuse consent of our criminal government.
Right Guy
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Elmer,
I don't think you will see many responses on politics any longer. Most of the posters backed Obummer and are more than likely too embarrassed to admit their mistake. Or, if they are still drinking the cool aid, have nothing of substance to say that will stand up. DON'T FORGET BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
John Elmer Engel
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benghazi=clusterf-ck.

This country condemns Syria for using gas on their own citizens (not proven that Assad did it) while the US kills innocent people in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. and Obama has the audacity to bad mouth Syria?

I am embarrassed by Obama. I was embarrassed by Bush. I am embarrassed by our Federal Government. This "American Exceptionalism" is arrogance times 10.
Right Guy
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Line? What Red Line?
What a joke. I will admit I should have looked closer at Ron Paul. I am sick of both parties as well. Republicans have no balls to stand up for our constitution. Sick of all them all.
Right Guy
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick of them all!!!
Right Guy
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't have to worry about "American Exceptionalism" much longer.
3 putt
Gold Coast Guest
Gold Coast Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben who? Come on the election isnt for a few years. Let Fox news spew that garbage. Or CBN, or the National Requirer (all the same BS) As far as the election goes.. Im glad I voted the way I did. Were not at war w/Iran/Syria/Lybia and Mitt Romney doesnt pay 1% on his 21 million.
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, do any of you who are going to vote for Hilary or Barack have any thoughts on Barack's recent comments? I gotta tell you, he scares me more and more. Although a lot of the media focused on the part of his comment where he said that small town folk cling to their guns and their religion, it was the next thing he said that I thought was the real news--he said that they have antipathy toward people different than themselves. that is, he said they were bigots. Now because that sounds a bit like what his pastor has been preaching about a lot of Americans for 20 years, it makes it seem like maybe Barack was, in fact, listening to his pastor's hateful comments. Now, I don't expect anyone to vote for McCain, but it seems like the Dem contest is becoming a question of who is the least worst candidate. Any thoughts on this one ?

THE ABOVE WAS WRITTEN BY "DOUG MILLER' IN 2008 ...... I JUST REREAD IT AFTER ALL THIS TIME ..... I ALWAYS KNEW "DOUG" HAD IT RIGHT ....SURE GLAD I WAS WISE ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE FOR BARACK .. ..
Right Guy
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems we got exactly what we were promised. All outcomes from the proposed and hidden agendas, healthcare, foreign policy, stimulus, gun control etc. were predicted. The Chicago thug mentality of this administration is evidenced by "Fast and Furious", NSA spying, IRS targeting, Solyndra etc. The total lack of competence (Health Care and website, Benghazi, again etc. I could go on and on.
Fox News and the conservatives didn't lie. This administration and the willing accomplices in the media do on a daily basis.
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right Guy ..You had it right all along .. they would not listen would they ???
3 putt
Gold Coast Guest
Gold Coast Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Failing stock market, failing banks, couple of hundred thousand jobs lost every month, Houseing market in the dumps, 30 thousand wounded vets w/no plan to help them when thier sent home, 15 trillion in debt in 8 short years, and we started a war. The good old republican days...
3 putt
Gold Coast Guest
Gold Coast Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait till the KKK (the republican house) has to address Hillary for the first time as Maddam President....Pay backs are hell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: