Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Made it to Michigan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Made it to Michigan Reply with quote

Well, I made it all the way to the Detroit area from Dallas, but didn't have enough time to go any farther north. I had a great time and the trees looked beautiful. It was a little cold but I loved it. I didn't make it to the island but I got to see two of my closest friends from the island, Missy and Lana (White), Lisa and Susies nieces. We had some great times up on the island when we younger, Lana and I were pretty much inseperable. I guess I don't have to tell Lisa and Susie how great they are. Hopefully I will make it to the island next summer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Troy! Did Lana mention if her e-mail was working yet? We haven't heard from her in a while... Too bad you missed coming further.. I plan to go to the Island this winter.. After an ice bridge forms.. That time of year is awesome! So quiet and clean!
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes she does have a new e-mail address. I will send it to you.
I would love to come over in the winter also, that might be a great possibility, maybe I could get the girls to come up too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, did you get my email with Lana's email address ?
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or was it Susie I sent it to. Anyway, did either of you get Lana's email address from me? Confused

I wanted to try these too

#Beer

#Eating smiley
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: HUh? Reply with quote

I have received no email address Troy! Get on the ball there! LOL! #Silly
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susie and Lisa, I have emailed both of you, using the links on this site, with Lana's address and even tried to send you a private message. If neither of you have received it, send me an email at Troy.Zatorski@delta.com and I will send a reply with her new email. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: