Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

The Photo Album is up & running!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:09 pm    Post subject: The Photo Album is up & running! Reply with quote

The photo album is up and running!

Have you got a photo or two (or more) you'd like to share with the islanders and island lovers? If you are a registered member (it's free) of the Bois Blanc Island Community Bulletin Board you can now upload pictures to the album directly from your computer. Very Happy Simply click on the "Album" link at the top of any page. When you get to the Album, click the button and follow the simple instructions. There are some constraints on image dimension and kb size, but I think everyone should be able to deal with it. This is a very basic program and it's lacking some features that I'd like to see, but, alas it's "share-ware". I'll update it as the program gets better.

If you have lots of pictures and would like them displayed on a separate web page like Charlie, Lisa and Dan I might consider doing that for you, it will strictly depend on time. If you have any html capabilities and would like to put a gallery page/folder together and send it to me I'd gladly load it up for you.

The only thing I ask is that you don't remote link the pictures. This means that you can't upload them here and show them on your own site. This is a non-profit, fun website for me, so I can't afford to buy lots of bandwidth, disc space for it. Lastly, this is a family, Rated G site; please post appropriate pictures! I appreciate your cooperation.

Enjoy the new toy! #Turn-l

Rob

Last edited by Rob on Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed the album today so it will display the most recent photos first. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: