Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Winter Island Videos For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Winter Island Videos For Sale Reply with quote

I have some 60 minute, professionally done, VHS videos for sale showing the island in the winter months. If interested, they are $5 each, plus shipping. You may order by contacting me by email or calling me at 231-634-7500. Shipping generally runs between $3 and $5, depending on your location.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a video from Clover ...

It was well done and we really enjoyed it ....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marysantiquities
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Winter Videos Reply with quote

Dear Clover,

Do you still have winter videos for sale? We are going to be at our home in Cheboygan this weekend and would like to purchase one.

Are located anywhere near Cheboygan? Or if you're on Bois Blanc Island, could we send payment with Curt or Brent or someone else on the Kristen D and you could send the video back to us?

Thanks,

Mary and Michael Cunningham
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Sorry, I just got your message today. We have temporarily lost our internet satellite connection and wasnt able to retrieve any messages. Yes I still do have some of the videos, unfortunately I'm in cheboygan right now, and wont' be going back to the island until Monday the 6th. If you still want to purchase a video, let me know, as I can ship it to you, however I'm not just sure when our internet will be back up and running, (hopefully sometime today). but it you don't hear from me right away, you will know that I still don't have access. Hang in there tho, as soon as I do I will check to see if you have responded to this message.

Thanks

Clover
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: