Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

returning replys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Site/Forum Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hubenschmidt
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: returning replys Reply with quote

Tx everyone, You the most Al's other sister. I was really bummed that i saw i was on the black fly list. After i left an thought about it, i thought this is not good. Even though i do love black flies. I thought maybe the people here where not happy about outsiders buying a piece of've there chidhood years. From what iv'e read it sounds like most of've you have either grown up here or spent your early years here and probaly dont want to see any development. I bought the property between the bar and the house that sits way behind it. Ill probaly be a regular fixture if they get there legal problems solved and open it! All i want to do is get electrical to the middle of've the bar and the house and visit maybe 3 weeks of the year. bring a trailer in, in the spring, and take it back to the big city in the fall . any ways im trying to learn how to get around on this web site TX John
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John and welcome to the site! Very Happy Everyone new gets the Black Fly Bait designation.. When you post more that will change.. Tell the truth though.. You don't really LOVE 'em do you? Laughing

I'm positive your new status as property owner brings envy not anger.. Enjoy the site and join us for a chat sometime..
John Hubenschmidt
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Al's sister. Reply with quote

Not when they bite me! Hey Al how many sisters you got!
wine country
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: returning replys Reply with quote

John, I am envious of you not only did you find what i am looking for,you also will not have to go far for a glass of wine when the tavern is sold and reopened! Cool Happy camping and fishing. Regards, Kevin.
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a few of the monikers I did not like, but posted my little heart out and look at me now! Al has three sisters.....I am the youngest, Lisa. Peggy is Al's Favorite Sister and middle sister, Susie is the oldest as Al's Sister. FYI...Al is the Postmaster on the Island. I am so jealous of your recent purchase of property. Wish I could buy the bar, and everyone could come visit me! Very Happy
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to Beautiful Bois blanc Island ....

I am an old timer .. an Island girl .. lived there and thankful that I was blessed with that time on the island .. alot of great growing up memories ... and later years too after having a family ...

Yes .. there has been changes there .. and that comes with time ... I think we need to have rules but I feel it has got out of hand in some areas ..... ...

Enjoy !!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: P.S. Reply with quote

Opps !! I forgot to tell you that Al and all HIS SISTERS are my COUSINS Exclamation

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sissy
Syrup Seeker
Syrup Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Great to have you and Patricia. Nice spot you have. A little busy for me but close to all our many fine amenities on the Island. This site is lots of fun and you can learn lots of cool stuff. Hope to meet you in the spring. Sissy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Site/Forum Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: