Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hi Ya'll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cal'sAngel
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:36 am    Post subject: Hi Ya'll Reply with quote

Just like to send a friendly Hey Ya'll from down south. I am Nate Gilbert, Cal Gilbert's grandson, Allen's Son. I was born in Rochester, MI and lived there till I was 7 then my dad was transfered to Huntsville, AL. I have lived there ever since and now I am now 19 and going to school at Auburn University (WAR EAGLE), majoring in Software Engineering.

My grandpa's cabin is on Walkers Point, a little less than a mile past Snake Island. I have been going to the Island nearly every summer since I can remember, and I love it so much. The island is my faveorite place in the world and enjoy spending as much time as I can on the island. My faveorite place to visit on the Island is the lighthouse and I make sure I visit it every time I am there. Ok well I better go to bed now I have a final tommorrow. Night.
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:43 am    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Nice to see you here....Hope this site helps those cravings for the Island in between visits. But for now, spoken as a true Mom, got to bed! You have a test tomorrow! Lisa
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, where are Cal'sAngel # 1 & # 2? Laughing

Welcome!
Cal'sAngel
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, 2 may join but i doubt one will. don't think she has been up to the island in a while, nor do i think she is on the net very much, I haven't seen her in a while, but I am going to see if I can't get the rest of them to join, theres 10 in all
leebird
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hey Nate! iam from Athens, Georgia 100% bulldog, sorry youre at aulburn- lol, but i understand exactly what you mean about missing and loving bbi, so i wanted to say hi. iam going to be 19 this summer and have been on bb every summer. its the best. know exactly what youre talking about.
Lee
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Dawgs! Reply with quote

Hey Leebird....Can Georgia take Fla. State? Got to know for my bowl pool. Speak with your head and not your heart! Need the bulldogs to take the seminoles and the wolverines take the gators. Let's show the state of Fla. who plays football! Just can't get myself to root for the Buckeyes over Miami though. Can't stand 'em. Go Blue.....Brad
leebird
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: football Reply with quote

hey brad- Ga or Fla st??? even though i am extremely bias Ga forsure. Fla st. is ranked 16th and have lost the past 4 games, theyre 9-4 i think. and ga is ranked 4th and 12-1. does that help you out. go for the dawgs!!! and wolverines too, our 1 is cause of the gators- they got to loose, i agree. and id go for miami too just cause theyre kinda good. and i of course, go blue. good luck in your bowl pool! Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: