Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

First trip up this year, May 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Reynolds
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: First trip up this year, May 20 Reply with quote

Since I can't come up over Memorial Day, I decided to beat the rush Wink and come up the weekend before. We'll only be on the Island for the weekend, arriving Friday the 20th and leaving Sunday afternoon.

I always hope to see some familiar faces - if you see my orange Jeep back in the woods, stop by and say howdy...

Dan
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, rub it in Dan! Laughing
I wish I was there to stop by and say howdy. Have fun!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be making a short trip on May 19th and then returning later on the 20th. Short trip but any time on the island is better than no time on the island. I'll look for your jeep.
Cindy Childs
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like May 26th for us! Very Happy But I get to stay a week! Does anyone know if there is internet service again on the island that we visitors can use Question I have to register for a conference and the registration falls on when I am going to be there, and I am not coming back home just to get registered and miss any island time! Thanks!
camille
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the island last weekend. Only over night, but I agree, any time on the island is better than no time at all. We had wonderful weather. Rained the day we got there, but it was just sprinkles and we had a fire on the north shore anyways. Just gotta know how to dress Wink The next day was gorgeous. Found out the price of the bar went down, but also found out that there is a lot more that needs repaired than we thought at first. It's too bad. It's almost better to buy land and have it zoned commercial and start over. But, that's just me dreaming. Got to meet the new owners of Hawks. Great people!! I wish them all the luck in the world I am also insanely jealous!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: