Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Summer Calendar/Schedule

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rudy
Island Idolizer
Island Idolizer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Summer Calendar/Schedule Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be great to have a calendar on the site to help synchronize things for the summer? There has been talk of a parade, square dancing, a music jam session, boat outings and of course numerous people's visits to the Island this summer. It'd be great if we could put all that on a calendar to help us plan! I'm still working on names and connections of everyone on the Island (old and new), it's like solving a riddle or puzzle! I'm so glad you all have let Pam and I become a part of this! Can't wait to meet ya'll! Very Happy
Be the only mark over my grave
dave
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for making a commitment to the site! Very Happy The calendar is a terrific idea.. Rob, the webmaster here, is a real busy man right now so I don't know if he can set up what you suggested.. The MyFamily site has a calendar.. You can start a small personal site thru them and invite people to the site.. Maybe it could be set up so you could send invites to the people who request it so you won't have to invite everyone on this site.. You can also make the space public, now that I think about it.. I'm busy moderating on another site as well sooo check into it at MyFamily.com. If you set it up then we can add a permalink here.. What do you think? Question Very Happy Here is a link... http://www.myfamily.com/isapi.dll?c=h&htx=subscribe1&lfl=lflcreate
Maybe not.. I just noticed the space is free for 30 days.. Used to be you could have a small free one.. Bummer. Anyone else have ideas? Here is a link to the search results for online calendars..
http://www.google.com/search?q=free+online+calendar
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a calendar in the works, just have a time issue right now...
Dan Reynolds
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A calendar is a great idea. I'm planning my vacation time right now. When is Fun Day this year? Any other events coming up?

Dan
Cindy Riker
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun Day is Saturday, July 2nd. We are looking for crafters and volunteers to work that day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: