Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

My name is Troy Zatorski, my grandfather was Donald Winters and my great uncle is Ray Plaunt. I have been coming to the island since I was a few months old (32 yrs ago) and now I am way down in Dallas Texas. I really miss it up there so I was looking around the net and found this place. I should be coming up with my mom, Kay, and my family in Sept (I hope). Good to meet all of you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Hi Troy Reply with quote

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the site, glad you found us! Sorry you ended up way down in Dallas. Rolling Eyes Hope you can make it to the island in Sept.

Rob

p.s. I split your post off of Amanda's, not to be a jerk, but to see how to do it and how it would turn out when it was done. Hope you don't mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: