Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Thank you Boblo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boismatized
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Thank you Boblo. Reply with quote

I just want to say thank you to all on the island. Last week I spent seven fantastic days on the island. My body may be down state now, but my spirit remains on the island. The one thing that stood out beyond the islands beauty and tranquility was the people. Every one my family encountered made us feel welcomed and at home, and made us part of the island community. Even when it was just a week. Ever since I was a boy, I always wanted to see what that other island was like. As I grew older, I was attracted to the islands rustic beauty and history. I've been following this site for over a year and a half and felt it was time to introduce myself (John). After all that I've read, I can now understand the mind set and affection all of you have for Boblo. All I can think of now is; when can I return. Again thank you all for your warm hospitality, and hope to see and meet you all in the future. I've been boismatized. Very Happy
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome John! Very Happy The Island can do that to you.. Laughing We've always said, you either love it and understand the magic or you hate it.. And some people do! Glad to hear there is another lover out there..

I also want to add that I've noticed quite a few new posters. I'm glad we passed the look-see and you all are comfortable here.. Feel free to join in the madness. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: