Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

New poster, old BBI-er

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CalsAngel6
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: New poster, old BBI-er Reply with quote

Hey everyone, my name's Cristina, I'm one of the grand-daughters of Cal and Bette Gilbert. I've been going to Bois Blanc every summer since my mom was pregnant with me, over 20 years. Summer 2006 may be the very first summer I don't get to spend on the Island, as I'll be becoming a United States Sailor in May of '06. Hopefully, I will ship to boot camp sooner and make it back to MI for a short time, and I'll head up north then. I'm currently living in Sicily right now with my parents as missionaries.

I love BBI, there's no better place to spend a summer. Our family loves our four-wheelers and motorcycles, the "Old Dock", Lake Mary, and the millions of other things that make BBI so awesome.

Hope to get to know a lot of you! I'm so glad BBI has a website.

~Cristina~

Govern thy life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one, and read the other. -Thomas Fuller-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Christina! And good luck to you in the service! Very Happy
Hope to see you stop in lots.. We will try to keep you in updated pictures..

(I loved the quotes in your signature.. They fit into the Stitts discussion.. Laughing )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: