Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

New Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: New Album Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I started a new sharing album for those shots that don't quite fit anywhere else.. Very Happy Enjoy!
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Susie

I think its a real good idea the new picture place for us to add pictures ..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cindy Childs
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the spot. My pictures didn't really fit any existing category. The inside is going to be finished by Saturday (excluding flooring). And we are so excited - exhausted - ready to be done! Now if we could just get 2 feet of snow there from the storm they have brewing today, I'll be a happy camper. Our ad comes out in February in Woods-Water 'N News and the Michigan Snowmobile Association Magazine for February too. It will be in the Chicago newspaper in January, and the Ann Arbor Times. Now we can focus on moving to BBI! Looks like Fall of 2006 or Spring 2007 - Very Happy
jarrett rodriguez
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi every one i havent been to the island in years but i miss it so, with work and kids its hard but when i see the pic it reminds me of my dad lary craft former owner of the boat house. and all the good time i had the 4 years i lived there. i realy miss the people and in winter time we had pancake breakfast we was like a big family hop thing didnt change cuz what i learnd there i use it in real life cuz just because people might not like me i dont show hatred in return that is what the people showed me when i was there i miss you all and kiip showing then wonderfull pic cuz i live in ohio and i like to see pic of the island
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Jarrett .. I do not know how ofton you get on here .. but I just wanted to let you know that I hope you can make it back to the island one day soon ...

I do not know you ... as I was not there the times you were .....

I have lived on the island too and we had those breckfasts way back then .... glad they still have them .. its great getting together ...those days on the island can get pretty long in the winter ....

This site is wonderful ... keeps us in touch ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: