Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

down that road - mistin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camille
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: down that road - mistin Reply with quote

I've just moved to Cairo, and it's really crazy No one has seen a mountain bike or a BMX before, let alone any trials moves, you can bring traffic to a standstill with the most basic stuff Curbs are
a wedding, arguing with teenagers, a healthier weight for the rest of your life. experience will help you control your weight. (Think of your dog: Penelope stays the same weight when
well it is a move in the right direction both literally and physically but IMHO waaayyyy tooo far too fast attempt to first get smoking or something passed as a illeagal drug then you can try some
i can pretty much pull it off.i even got some others at my school to start saying Ya-Ha and they didn't even know where it was from on a math test i got a goo grade on my teacher put good job,

Last edited by camille on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Camille,

Welcome aboard, glad you found the site!Very Happy

What a great story, sounds like you have many fond memories of the island. We've only been associated with it for a little over a year and we love it there. The weekends go by too fast. I have yet to see the northern lights from the island, but I've heard it's a spectacular sight. Hopefully you'll be able to get back to the island soon to visit. Until then, you can come back here and share more of your island experiences with us. I'd love to hear more.

Take care,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: