Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Pigeon River Reading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Conservation Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Pigeon River Reading Reply with quote

Ok, I was curious. I looked up Pigeon River on the internet, because I didn't know where it was, but I like to hike and it sounded adventurous. I came across an interesting document to read, actually, skim through it if you don't need a nap. There are alot of ideas in here that you can adopt as your own, very interesting info I thought. And perhaps keeps you from reinventing the wheel.

www.michigan.gov/dnr
click on Forest, Land & Water
click on Water Management
click on Natural Rivers
click on Pigeon River
under the map, click the document called: Pigeon River Zoning-Natural Rivers Administrative Rules

Just a thought. Take care!
John Elmer Engel
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Pigeon River Rules Reply with quote

Good Stuff. "Filtered view" of the river is an interesting description of leaving natural flora.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Conservation Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: