Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Newbie Looking for property to buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heatseeker8
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Newbie Looking for property to buy Reply with quote

Found some!

Thanks ,
Kevin.

Last edited by heatseeker8 on Mon May 08, 2006 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Reynolds
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on what you're looking for, you might want to talk to the following folks who have property for sale: Shelby Newhouse at Insel Haus B&B, Jim Fitzgerald, or Conis, all of whom post regularly on this site. Jim said he is planning to sell some lots he owns on the east end (I don't think they are listed yet); Shelby has some nice lake access/acreage parcels near Thompson Lake. Conis has a 10-acre lakefront parcel on the north side of Thompson, just down the road from where my family used to own property. You should be able to find contact info for these folks here on the site.

Good luck!
Dan
wine country
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Newbie looking for property for sale Reply with quote

Idea Yes, It is early, I am also very eager to see what comes available...Last year things went rather quickly.....Keeping an eye on things......Regards, Kevin.....
boismatized
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heatseeker8, I have a little over an acre on the east end of the island I may be interested in selling for a fair price. You or anyone else thats looking just reply, and I'll arrange contact info and details.
heatseeker8
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^

PM sent!
shelby
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Property for Sale Reply with quote

We have two parcels available on Lake Thompson. One is on a peninsula so your home would have water on three sides. We also have five lots on Lake Huron about a mile and a quarter East of the dock.

Shelby of Insel Haus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: