Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Recently registered, but longtime reader!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Recently registered, but longtime reader!!! Reply with quote

Well,
Kevin I hope you can read this reply. After talking with you Sunday I went right home and joined THE SITE!!! I have not tried to e-mail through the other site, will do so soon. I really like the idea of cleaning up the lakes, what research have you done so far? For those of you that don't know me... many probably do. see you at the fun day festivities!!!
P.S. Who should I contact about a burning permit for a small fire on the beach, I have called the D.N.R., they tell me if it is on state land and is a beach, they can give me a permit, just let the local fire officials know when and where it is going to be!!!
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott glad you joined the pumping of the lakes is would be a great thing and they need it bad. I'm always ready for a cook out so let me know when you want it Cheboygan or Bob-lo let me know It does seem to be my turn tho. Don't get me wrong I like it when you put it on you just seem to keep doing it and you are the only one. talk to you later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: