Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

A Quick Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: A Quick Update Reply with quote

Just a note to let you all know that we'll be moving to a new server next week sometime. I've tranfered most of the data from the old server to the new. I've just got a few bugs in the system to work out before we make the move. All of the information for this site will be the same as far as addresses, screen names, etc., it will just be stored on a different, hopefully more reliable computer. For any of you who tried to log on here on New Years Eve and couldn't, :rant: that's the very reason I'm switching. Because of the impending transfer, I have locked the photo album to prevent any new pics from being uploaded. I'm not sure yet, but there might be a day or two without the bulletin board, I still have some checking to do on that. Lastly, I'll be needing a few volunteers to visit the new site to test it out for any bugs that I might not have caught. Send me a PM if you'd like to help out.

Thanks to all here who have shared their stories, pictures, history and general love of the island. I've had a lot of fun creating this web site, but it would be nothing with out all of you who visit here! thumbs_up!

Thanks,
Rob
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can count on me, Rob, just let me know....
Steve Coombs
Plaunt Pal
Plaunt Pal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob,

You do a great job with the site. My hat is off to yoou. Keep up the good work!! Very Happy
[/img]

Scoombs@riskresources.net
Office: 630-617-5229
Fax: 630-617-5128
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: