Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hunting Camp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Hunting Camp Reply with quote

Hunters to join our hunting camp you get food and lodging. You bring your own drinks. The cost is $225.00 for the first week and $150.00 for the second week per person. We also have some deer blinds all set up on private properity. The first week you can arrive on the 13th. of Nov. Call me for reservations at 231-597-9811 work or 231-597-8413 home or my cell number is 231-290-3702.

Last edited by Kevin Gibbons on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fitzgeralds
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kevin my name is Jim, I'm thinking about hunting the island this year. It has been about three seasons since I have hunted up there, I would like more information on what you are offering for this hunting season. What are you offering for lodging and meals? Also what kind of camp are you, buck only? If so what is the limit on rack size? How many acres are available for hunting and about how many people are you going to allow? Are you only offering this during rifle season or are also offering this during bow season? You can email me at fitzyj@comcast.net. Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have four people joining us in camp so far if anyone else is interested let me no. I have room at the big house four about 8 people.
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is time to make reservations for the 2007 hunting camp. Call me if you're interested
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: