Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Excavating and Septic Systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Excavating and Septic Systems Reply with quote

Most of you already know who we are and what we do. However, if you don't, we are your one-stop-shop to all of your excavating needs. No job is too big or too small. Yup, that's us, Island Contractors, Inc. We also install new septic systems, or if possible, repair the old ones.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ron Petersen
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Septic Sytems Reply with quote

Then that would make you #1 in the #2 business, Right?? Rolling Eyes
Dan Reynolds
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBGirl, thank you for passing that along - I'd heard of Island Contractors but didn't know what your specialties were. I am interested in building an outdoor toilet on our property (romantic, ain't it?), just like the little one at the landing field. Obviously, there is some excavation to be done, for the project to be done right. Is that the sort of thing your company is willing to do? Our lot is waaaay back in the woods, north of Thompson. Furthermore, I'm not sure what kind of permit would be needed to do it. I was hoping to get it done in spring/summer 2003.

Thanks & take care,
Dan Reynolds
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm just now seeing your posts!!! I don't know what happened that I never saw them before, but yes you are right, we would do something like that for you, providing all the proper permits are puchased from the Mackinac County Health Department. But here it is now 2004 and you may already have the job done. I'm so sorry that I never replied to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: