Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Best Place to purchase a Refrigerator???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwarren
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Best Place to purchase a Refrigerator??? Reply with quote

Where is the best place in the Cheboygan area to buy a refrigerator?? Price/Service etc...
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom's Grand Centrial The telephone # is 231-627-6894
bwarren
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin..
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: post Reply with quote

Hey Kevin ...

I have been wanting to tell you this for a while now .. and this seems to be a good time ...

I have really enjoyed you this winter on this site ...YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUGH more then once !. Its been too long since I have seen you .. You have a great sence of humor ..... and I remember you always had a smile and kidding around all the time .. by reading the post on here .. sounds like nothing has changed .. thats a good thing !!!!!
and we have a few things in common ..we CAN NOT spell AND we are related !! ..and I do not think its by marriage .....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connie
I don't remember us getting married so we can't be related by marriage. Maybe it is our grandparents faught. But anyway I'm sorry about your luck. You shouldn't have admitted it.
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin....just because you don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen!! Just kidding....unless you both happened to be in Vegas at the same time!
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad
You could be right with someone else but with connie Faye and I thinking back to the beech partys and other partys that we attended I can't ever remember her even drinking. And I know that I wasn't. We were most likely the only ones ever there that wasn't drinking. A matter of fact I don't ever remember Connie faye ever drinking even later at the bars. Is this right Connie or have I just lost it. Maybe some rum and coke.
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: keven Reply with quote

keven . you do not remember the trip to vegas ??? you have broken my heart now ..

yes you are right .. when we hung out at the beach parties and other places .. I did not drink ....

I did have a few wine boomfarm wine drinks when tom collons came up to sell land and john was working with them .. but not much ..I thought I had to try it out .. but really i did not have too

I never was much of a drinker and the beach parties ...had none .. so you and i would be sober watching the drinkers make fools of them self or be funny ...

it was not until i divorced and left for alaska ..then come back to the island that i went to the bar when don had it and would drink ..then i would go home to alaska and be dry ..
so there was not many years that i drank ... i hate drinking .. if it goes to far .. i have not had any liquor on my lips since 1982 and i seeem to have fun anyway .
and by the way ... I did enjoy you sitting there with me ..you were so much fun ..
your grandma and my grandfather were sisters .. so your dad was my mothers first cousin .are you lost yet ?? i am ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: