Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Great Island Motorcycle! For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Great Island Motorcycle! For Sale Reply with quote

We have a 2000 Yamaha TW 200cc DualSport motorcycle for sale..

The mileage is at 1250.. The previous owner put 600 on it when we bought it. He was an older gentleman.. So the motorcycle has been gently treated.. Smile It has a 4 stroke engine which tops out at around 65 mph.. It is street legal but made for comfortable trail riding..

I'm bummed we can't keep it but my husband is afraid I'll break something (mostly me Laughing ) rippin around the Island.. $1800

PM me for more info and your interest.. Cool
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added pictures of the motorcycle to my personal album.. And a picture of the speedometer.. I put a yard stick next to the bike so you get an idea of the size.. Here is a link.. Smile We just pulled it out of storage and it needs a good cleaning.. Something else to put on my Spring clean up list.. Cool

http://www.bois-blanc.com/phpBB2/album_personal.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: