Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hello All Islanders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashleygask
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Hello All Islanders Reply with quote

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ashley Zavala (formarly Ashley Gask). My grandmother has a place on the East point. My family has been traveling to the island for a while now. I just wanted to give an update on how Tim's girls are doing. Crystal, the oldest, is engaged and working. She is doing wonderfully. His youngest, Stephanie, is in here junior year in high school. She can't wait to get out and go to school. I'm the middle child. I recently got married and had a beautiful baby boy. His name is William, after my grandfather William Gask or as you probably knew him, Bill. I will be returning to college in the Fall. We are all doing very well. Grandma just returned from a visit up there. Well hope to see you all soon. [/img]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ashley

I felt bad when I heard about your father, he was a good person. I'm glad you are all doing fine. Tell your mother Tammy Hi for me. And tell your aunt nancy and connie that I said hi also. I forgot what bank that your mother used to work at but is she still working there? Tell your mother and aunt's to email me if they get a chance. Here is my e-mail address. kevin@tncmortgage.com
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ashley. I've known your Aunt Connie for quite a long time now. Since before Brianna was born. I also knew your dad, so sad that you no longer have him, he was such a good guy. I just saw Connie when she was here. The day she went back, I was on the boat, and we sat and talked the whole way over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: