Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Island Boys Just Want to Have Fun! B.S. Starts Here..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich S
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, just wanted to let you fellas know , I'm having Pizza with Ted this evening and will inform about whats going on here. That is if he gets back off the Island. Wendy said Ted and brother Mike went to the store on the Island just to socialize.
As for Tony's shooting abilities he goes by the theory if you get enough lead flying at one time a deer is bound to run into it sooner or later. You ussually know when he is on the island hunting, the shots echo for days.
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RICHARD...

Is this BIG DICK??? When you see little Theodore...you ask him if he found that stappler YET...EH BUDDY!!!
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's a Kodak moment, Ted and Rich wrastelin' over a pizza.
Rich S
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scotty , I bet if we did find that stapler it would work as well as it did the day it went missing.
And Alan, I don't think it would be much of a wrestling match for the pizza, I think I can still whip him. But you throw in a bud light it might become a contest.
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preach on Preacher
Ron Petersen
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't take long to figure out who Rich S. is - Lousy Euchre player (more so when you have him for a partner) Laughing
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At leaist Rich knows how to play euchre.
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play euchre? That drunken hunter Rich S and his ugly brother, (wait a minute he is the ugly brother), Plaunt and I make more money down there in one night that Curt makes on the boat in a week.

And by the way your right Rich S, if you put enough led in the air one of those dumb bucks is bound to run into one.

As for duck hunting. I donít think the lake could take the amount of led I would put in it. It would just turn into a mud puddle.

Yes Spartan-1 I have been getting your mails. You should put a few on this page.
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET'S just call'em like we see em'

IT's BIG DICK on this site...not rich...richard...richie...r. spray...black fly bait... BIG DICK...

Remember that time we helped Ted build his first house and Uncle Vic was cussin up a storm cause some stupid kid wanted to carry two sheets of plywood by himself to impress the chicks??? To bad it was only BUD, VICTOR, and CURT...they were not the hottest of babes!!!

BIG DICK, you are correct, I would bet that stappler works better now with 15 years of rust on it, then the day YOU threw it in the weeds...that was CLASSIC!!!

DID I read a quote that said PLAY ON PLAYER...that guy is a dork.

BIG DICK you can play cards with us anytime at our camp...SCABCOCK cheats down there as well...If it wasn't for Curt holding his hands and wiping his butt for him he would suck just as bad as the rest of us...BUT KNOW he has to take the luckiest, BLIND, LOUD $%^&@* that he can find and stumble into FREE CASH!!! MAKES me wanna PUKE!!!

GO STATE!!!

THERE OL BLUE BALZ 72, bet that makes you want to do the same!!!
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Tony you can't use lead when duck hunting you have to use steel shot. So the rest of us will be out there with magnets picking up your shot, just so we can afford some gas in our cars. You need to leave the 3 shot plug out of your gun also.
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin you wonít need a magnet, you will be able to use a shove when I get done.

Does anyone have a banana clip I can use whit my 12 ga?

Spartan-1 just because you other brother Scott canít play cards to save his but doesnít mean Plaunt and I are lucky.

Big Dick? Why you call him that? I know itís not the obvious reason.
Rich S
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all you boys memories are fading. The last time Curt and Tony won any euchre at the Spray camp, Moby "Dick" was a minnow. They haven't been back for a while after the last whooping they got. As for the stapler that got thrown into the weeds on Teds house, I recalled someone else tossing Ted's prized stapler away. I think his initals are Scotty G.........
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't mean the other Scott can't play to save his butt. Ole' Mini Me, or Spartan Bob or whatever he goes by now, has been blamin' everybody elses dumb luck for his losing for 30 years.. Truth is he couldn't count his nutz twice and come up with same answer. Any one partnering with him better bring the cash.
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking back to Sprayís camp. Remember going over for the weekend and I got up early in the morning to get rid of all that pop we drank the night before and stepped in something wet. I was running around the camp yelling that I stepped in some oneís puck and that wise spray tried to tell me it was pop. (chunky pop ya right) I do think the Spray clan had a couple of smart kids but non of them were boys. I believe that was the same weekend Sparty put the snow ball in the carbonator.
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIG DICK... WHY do I call you that??? Well BABBS if you have not seen him lately he stands a whopping six foot four...twoooo HUNDRED and FIFTY SEVEN POUNDS...A mountain of a MAN....BIG DICK

HEY KEVIN am I thinking of a song with those lyrics...MAYBE the words go BIG JOHN...BIG BAD JOHN...you old timers would remember that. All right Kevin, BATTLE LINES have been drawn...you hold the money and BIG DICK and I will kick the brains out of scabs and blue balz 72....in this so called card tournament...

That should only take a coulpe of seconds with old BLUE 27 commin half loaded anyway...(BLUE the couple of seconds comments refers to the amount of brains you and BABBS have between you PLEASE TRY TO KEEP UP WITH the CONVERSATION)

O and by the way BLUE you being compared to the smartz of a sack-O-hammers, I don't think BBIBABBS really meant that, he blamed it on you because he got tired of CHRISTINE WHIPPING his A_ _ all the time so why not pick on someone that hasn't been to the Island in awhile!!!

Would be great to get all you fellas down to our place, Sprays, etc. that is if you can still find the boat access and if CURT will let you ride??? AND if you wife will let you...gotta be more like me just tell her how it is...WOMAN FIX ME A TURKEY POT PIE............................................

OOOPS, Sorry fellas, it has been real neat talkin with yaz, but I gotta go clean the bathrooms and do the dishes... turns out MY lovely BRIDE kin reed real good and she ain't real happy with what yaz made me right!!!
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartan-1 if we can have Plaunt calling the play by play your on. Iím not sure if you want Kevin to hold your money, heíll probably just go buy more beer or he may get us on lat fees for the movie rentals. If we do this Iím sure I could afford to buy my ammunition for the duck hunt.

Iím not sure why you included me in with the brain comment for old Blue especially now that I have a copy of your last post about how you tell your wife what your doing. By the way I think I need a new jet ski. Are you buying Sparty? Black mail is great thing just ask Kwame.

And Chris kicking my A____ I think you have the wrong guy. She treats me like king.
She lets me decide whatís for diner and how Iím going to cook it.
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good women you got there. The question is, does she actually let you eat what you cook? That's always a bonus. I'm remembering that chunky pop you so lovingly refer to. Wasn't that the night Spray tried to poison every one by telling us we were drinking moonshine when in fact it tasted like it came out of his gas tank? And then, being the professional tea totalers we were, we tried to kill the taste with Mad Dog? If I remember correctly, whatever it was that you stepped in also ended up in someone's boot. Shocked
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately the spew ended up in the boot of the one spewing. Bill Reager if my memory is right.
Remember going over to the bar and opening the empty kegs and drinking the left over beer? That was some tasty stuff.
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking Billy Reiger too. I do not remember the empties at the bar but would not doubt it one bit. Ahh, the joys of island living.
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, you young punks, all I wanna know is who is Blue72?? I have an idea and think I know, but I wanna be sure.
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you think you know, venture a guess
Spartan-1
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIBABBS...

I think your little boat is just like mine...

Well...I'm the man around here...when she's not around...

WOMAN....don't expect flowers from me...because if I remember correctly you prefer JEWLERY!!!

AAHHH the man song...great tune!!!

Black male...on the island??? ANYWAY what happened to BIG DICK...he doesn't want to play with us???

BBIBABBS your wife is rich just like mine, you are wise as are I...marry money then spend it all as they make it...Man I think that hammer to the side of my head really did HURT!!!

Clover you guess is correct!!!
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know my guess is correct, I didn't guess OUT LOUD!! Just give one hint. And answer me this......does he know me?
blue72
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Clover Jean I do. Does that narrow it down?
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever make peanut butter cookies at my house.............more than once?

Last edited by boisblancgirl on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 4 of 53

Jump to: