Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

home from the island :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leebird
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: home from the island :( Reply with quote

hey y'all out there HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!i got home from bb yesterday it was the best i got to be on the island, thanks to stu! there wasn't much snow but we still had tons of fun. i drove on ice, actually saw ice for the first time ever- its awsome and we spent it at the bar but every one ditched out before 12... i rang the bell for the first time-wahoo! sucks its over. it was so much fun thanks y'all, and have a great new year!
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm jealous, I wanna go! Crying Where did you drive on ice? It musta been cool seeing ice for the first time! How did you get across to the island?
leebird
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Rob, i was planning to fly over but it was raining and windy Monday so they ran a 3 o'clock boat- and it was full! that was neat. most of the roads were icy, it was fun i drove by the airport i dont know how i did it. then i flew off wednessday but there was a boat on thurs. it was so neat up there in the winter there arent ever any cars, where is in the summer 25 would have gone by when one goes by. i love all the snow the best it was beautiful! you definately need to go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: