Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Hello everyone!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walter
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone!!! Reply with quote

Hello,
My name is Walter Barnes. My family and I will be coming to the island on the 23rd of September to stay at the Longs cabin. I would really like to meet some of the locals, so that I can get more information on the island for the website that I'm building for Steve and Marcia. I would also like to know of some areas to take pictures for my daughters senior pictures. I can not wait to get to the island, its looks so beautiful and relaxing. If you would like to visit the website and give input, I'm more then willing to listen to any advice. Here is the website: www.boblocottage.com
Can not wait to meet you on the island!!!
Walt
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: pic Reply with quote

the island would make great pictures for your daughter !!

welcome !! i am glad you are here !!

your site is great !!!
I do not live there do will not beable to met you ...
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Walter! Nice to have you here.. Hope you enjoy our little Island.. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: