Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Tea parties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Tea parties Reply with quote

Tea Parties not about race or hate

This is in reply to Sharon Reynolds’ letter in the April 17th paper. Sharon, I take it that you have bought into the liberal media rhetoric that all Tea party attenders are “Angry mob Racist, Hateful People.”

I have not heard of one incident that any Tea Partier has attended where there has been any of those claims, in fact quite the opposite. I guess you think that we are not allowed to voice ourselves when it comes to what this president and his liberal cronies in the House and Senate are doing to this country.

This is not about race, hate or any of the other rhetoric that has been put out there by the liberal media and this administration, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and, well, you know who they are.

This is about a health care bill that was forced on us Americans unconstitutionally. The majority of Americans do not want this health care nightmare. We do not want all the spending this administration is doing, we do not want our taxes going through the roof, we do not want a socialized country!

Advertisement

Related news stories/websites.

When liberals showed up at president Bush’s speeches, he was called a murderer and so many other horrible names, but I guess when a peaceful group of people show up to protest what this president is doing we are racist hate-mongers?

This is America, and the last time I looked it is still a free country, and we have free speech!
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: it is a copy and paste Reply with quote

I agree what this gal had to say in the elko free press
so I did copy and paste ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: