Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Places to stay on the island?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostspyder
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Places to stay on the island? Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My grandparents retired on the island in the late 1960's and lived there until they passed away in the late 1990's. Their names were Don and Fran Neil. Perhaps someone remembers them? My siblings and I spent many summers of our childhood visiting them on the island - so many wonderful memories. Sadly, after they passed, my father and uncle sold their house and property so we no longer had a place to stay when visiting the island. My sister and I have decided we'd like to take a vacation to island this summer since we both miss it dearly, but we don't know where to stay. Does anyone have a suggestion of a small cabin or cottage we could rent? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time!
hoverusa
Island Idolizer
Island Idolizer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostspyder,

on the main page for the website is a list of Island links,
if you look there you will see a list of Island rentals, many with links to websites so you can view the property's

or simply go to:

http://www.bois-blanc.com/business.htm

enjoy your time on my favorite place in the world!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: