Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Shannon Todd Schoenberg has passed away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Shannon Todd Schoenberg has passed away. Reply with quote

To all our Island friends. We have lost another friend of the Island. Our heart and prayers go out to the family in there loss. For those that don't know him he was to man in the wheel chair in the Pines where they were redoing their house last summer. Son of Bill and Pat.

You are one person to the world, but you may be the world to one person.
islandnana
Gold Coast Guest
Gold Coast Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear about Shannon. He always had a smile on his face. His Grandfather used to tease him about me being Shannon's girlfriend. He would always kiss my hand then laugh. He will be missed. If anyone would like to send a sympathy card here is the address. William and Patricia Schoenberg, 1011 N. Sandusky Rd., Sandusky, MI 48471
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know them hardly at all. The one thing I noticed though, was how well taken care of, Shannon was. I admired the parents for that from afar. They will now be left with a big void that will take a long time to fill.

I am sorry for their loss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: