Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

E-book for Sale by the Historical Society

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: E-book for Sale by the Historical Society Reply with quote

As historian for the BBIHS, I published an e-book called MILITARY BUTTONS WAR OF 1812 ERA - BOIS BLANC ISLAND, STRAITS OF MACKINAC, MICHIGAN

It is in epub format and can be found at Lulu so far. All proceeds go to the Society, I get the satisfaction of saying I did it. Check it out at this link:

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/military-buttons-war-of-1812-era---bois-blanc-island-straits-of-mackinac-michigan/18845183?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1
cdw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool. It's interesting to see "hidden corners" of the world gaining online presence.
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: E-book for Sale by the Historical Society Reply with quote

It took me another three days, but now you can buy the Historical Societies eBook at Amazon for Kindle. Check it out -

http://www.amazon.com/Military-Buttons-Mackinac-Michigan-ebook/dp/B0072K9R2S/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1327721988&sr=1-1
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Viewers Reply with quote

Don't have a Kindle? You can download the Amazon Kindle viewer program for free and have it right on your desktop PC. Same thing with the Barnes & Noble Nook.

I lowered the price of the Barnes & Noble ebook to be more in line with the price of the Kindle version.
mikewhite
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: iBookstore Reply with quote

You can now get the ebook, Military Buttons War of 1812 Era, at the iBookstore.

It will work in:
iBook 1.3.1 or later
iOS 4.3.3. or later
iPad
iPhone 3G or later
iPad Touch 2nd Generation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: