Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Contest Deadline Getting Close!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Contest Deadline Getting Close! Reply with quote

I know some of you have been enjoying our Island this winter and taking pictures too.. Please don't keep us in suspense any longer and enter your pictures in the Seasonal Photo Contest.. Very Happy Looking for more entries in the Your Neck of the Woods Contest too.. We should be thinking about a winner about now so I'm going to extend this for another week before I close it. Thanks for your participation!!! Cool
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have entered some seasonal pictures from the past into the photo contest as well as Mike's recent pic of his woodpecker.. I'll give everyone til this coming Sunday to get your entry posted and then on Monday we can start the vote... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: