Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

BBI Site Meeting Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: BBI Site Meeting Update Reply with quote

After talking with several members and using their input I have narrowed the meeting down to Sunday August 1st from 7pm til whenever or Monday August 2nd from 7pm til whenever. It will be on the north shore by the cross (at the end of Weiner/Bible Road). If we planned it for the 1st and it is raining we could use the 2nd as an alternate date. How many people will be able to attend and what day would you rather have it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there for sure. Either date is fine.. The campers around there will either be moving out on Sunday and maybe no campers on Monday.. Never know for sure.. If there are a lot of campers we could move down the beach. There is (or was) a sandy section on down the road east of there.. I'll stay tuned.
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday works for me...............hope to see you all there!
Pharmer Lana
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there too, with my two kids, and some root beer.
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the vodka?
#Beer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Pharmer Lana
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've rethought it. I can give the kids root beer, but not vodka. It keeps them short, and they sleep all the time. So, root beer it is. I've become partial to water lately, besides my morning coffee. I might bring a nice bottle of red wine to stain my teeth purple/blue with. Whatever I bring, I plan to have fun. See you soon.
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think they will be up there? The only ones coming are the Whites, thats not a bad thing its just I will be seeing the Whites the whole time I am up there. No offense to them, our families go way back, but I thought maybe we could get some new faces out there. Rob, Dan, Brad, you guys going to make it? I know Clover will come and hopefully Connie Faye. Maybe my mom will come and you 3 can show us how to throw a beach party, old-school. Laughing
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you decided if this will be on Sunday or Monday? It would be cool if some of the Islanders will be there.... They know best on how to throw a beach party.. Very Happy
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday is going to work better for me unless that is too much White for Troy to handle? LOL!
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy wrote:
Anyone else think they will be up there? The only ones coming are the Whites, thats not a bad thing its just I will be seeing the Whites the whole time I am up there. No offense to them, our families go way back, but I thought maybe we could get some new faces out there. Rob, Dan, Brad, you guys going to make it? I know Clover will come and hopefully Connie Faye. Maybe my mom will come and you 3 can show us how to throw a beach party, old-school. Laughing

Hey I like that Troy .. me your mom and clover showing how a real beach party works !! I am with you and I would love to be there and other old timers .. that would be so neat .... to all get together ..but i have a special wedding to go too ................. and can not see how i can do it ..
BUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but who knows ......
Maybe if its on a monday we can make it .. will have to talk to the family about this ..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Troy
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else? ...anyone?

It looks like we have a few people who don't really have a preference, one that wants it on Sunday and one that wants it on Monday.

Rob, Dan, Brad, Conis?
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be moving that weekend so we won't be there Crying
Conis
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: bbi site meeting Reply with quote

I wouldn't miss this. Decide when it will be and I will make every effort to show up. I am "base camped" in Indian River most of this summer so getting out to the island amounts to a 20 minute drive up to Cheboygan.

I promise not to talk about zoning, building, politics, development even if asked.

I will, however, bring some preperation H mixed with dust as an "island welcome gift" for dodgeman. See what "develops" from there?

Conis
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONIS! WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LITTLE MEDICAL "PROBLEMS"
Conis
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record: "not my medical problem". Nor was that meant to be taken literally.

I thought my indirect joke/comment/suggestion, directed to dodgeman re might do with with the dust, was obvious enough.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with tact.
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there on Sunday, and if rain, then on Monday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DANIMAL
Lost Bouy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy!

My wife Theresa and I will be camping on the north shore starting Friday July 30 through Saturday Aug 7. We would love to come down to the cross Sunday or Monday and visit - our schedule looks pretty flexible that week..............
ambs
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd be there if i could make it back up, but odds are kind've against me. wish me luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: