Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

fs: large barramundi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camille
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: fs: large barramundi Reply with quote

Well CM if a cow is worth $500 and is eaten and you get paid for it the $500 it is worth wouldn't you just go buy another cow that cost $500 and then wait for the 7 calves? Why should you be paid 7
things that happen in my life that make me feel sad or happy i try to express in deep phrased music i make i dont expect people to like it or really listen to it but i tell my story like it is an
was classified into seven distinct steps occur during the first cycle of the PCR. of-sheet content. Elicitation of antibodies
Pilates is effective at increasing Great northern beans 1 cup cooked 181 45 The uranium dating system works by tracking lead isotopes which are formed from the decay

Last edited by camille on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just make sure to have Taco Tuesdays...

come on, who remembers Sponge's tacos? the best!
camille
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taco Tuesday's will definitely be something that we will keep going. I remember when Sponge started doing that and my family and I would help out on those nights. I used to work for him doing odd things and dishes Smile He taught me a lot and I will never forget him. I'm hoping to bring that same spirit back. But, we'll see if it will even be possible *crosses her fingers and keeps them crossed* Very Happy
Dan Reynolds
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the days of Sponge... (sigh) Smile

I've often thought it would be fun to own the tavern and return it to its former Andy's Place glory.

Hope you have the opportunity to consider buying the place; it would be great to have friendly faces in there again.

Dan
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember how grumpy Sponge would be on Taco Tuesdays.

who remembers that giant hairy dog, Coker? i think that was its name...

yeah, Sponge was CLASSIC.
camille
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah. I remember Coker. He was a great dog. We dogsat one winter for Sponge. Coke was the neatest dog. You could put him in a sled behind a snowmobile and there he would sit until the ride was over. Of course he looked like the abomidable snowman. But, he'd just shake it off and was ready for another ride. I miss Coker. The only dog I ever knew that could play shuffleboard Laughing
I've been hoping to hear something about the tavern and it's owner. But I'm assuming nobody knows. It would be so great to open that place. I had an idea. If I own the bar, we will have a movie night during the summer each week for the kids. Set up a screen outside and bring some blankets. Be like a drive in. Could be fun Smile
white+begle
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Ohh! Movie nights! I just love a good movie night!
Uncle Steve
$$ Site Donor $$
$$ Site Donor $$

Location: Big Rapids, MI and Eagle Ridge AKA Red Roof Inn (2006) ... East end BBI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing FYI everyone.. Regarding the Tavern

Hi there,

I have two new listings

1. BOBLO TAVERN/CAPTAIN COCKTAILS BAR-The bar sits on 200 feet of Lake Huron waterfrontage and 1.83+/- acres. the property also has three rental cabins for added income or can be used as housing for employees. This business is seasonal but can do quite well during snowmobile season as well as during the summer months. Class C liquor license and an SDM liquor license(beer and wine carry out). Food license. Asking price is $300,000.00 cash/new mortgage/possible land contract.

2. High, dry, sandy 2+/-acres parcel located behind the bar. Lot has an easement to access it. this easement is also an easement for the use of Lake Huron waterfrontage. Asking price $19,000.00 cash/new mortgage.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these two listings or anything else.

thank you for your time and have a nice Labor Day weekend.

sheila godbold
231-634-7375

Uncle Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: