Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Kristen's Pic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Photo Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Kristen's Pic Reply with quote

Thanks for the shot of Park Library! I must admit, the library looked a bit different when I went there (1988 grad). It sure looks beautiful. I wonder if the beauty of the building would have made me spend more time there?! Embarassed I doubt it! Could you put some more CMU picks on the sight?
Kristen Shannon
Stone Skipper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the photo. Very Happy I would love to post more pictures of CMU. Look for them in the future.
Cindy Childs
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did CMU build that library, it wasn't the library when I graduated from CMU (a few years before the 80's) but it is beautiful. I haven't been to CMU in years, seems when I go to Mt Pleasant I head straight for Soaring Eagle! Razz I guess I should drive through the campus once or twice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Photo Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: