Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

The McGeorge Place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marybeth
Weekend Worshiper
Weekend Worshiper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: The McGeorge Place Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Only 3 more weeks untill our vacation on BBI!! Can't wait!! I was wondering if anyone had any inside scoop on the McGeorge house since we are renting it for a week. I hear it it is pretty nice but I thought I could ask you "locals" what I can expect. And I wanted to extend an open invite to anyone who wants to stop by the week of July 2nd through the 9th and say hi and have a cocktail with us. As I said before, can't wait to get there!!!
Cindy Riker
Birch Baby
Birch Baby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Beth, we are just down the road from the McGeorge's. We haven't been inside. But I understand it is very nice. We see vacationers sitting on the beach in front of the house. You will have a nice view. Be certain to visit "Fun Day" at the firehall on Sat, July 2nd. Lots of crafts, kid games, food, flea market, raffle, etc. Normally lots of fun. Guess that's why we call it Fun Day. Enjoy!
marybeth
Weekend Worshiper
Weekend Worshiper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cindy! If we can get unpacked and settled in in time, we will definatly check it out.
katie
Bois & Grills Club
Bois & Grills Club

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been in but it has been a few years..i used to hang out with their son, Steve (does anyone know what happened to him? i haven't seen him since we were in high school)

it is very nice..very homey...
marybeth
Weekend Worshiper
Weekend Worshiper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know very little about the McGeorge's. I think they live on the west side of the state. I'm thinking they spend very little time on BBI. I wonder why? Maybe just easier to rent the house out. They must have someone that comes over and cleans it between guests. I'm just being nosey!! LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: